Tired of digital tours and culture via Zoom or YouTube?
Here comes the real experience!
A private musical celebration in nature!
Meeting at 'Bar Behar' parking lot (Judean Mountains) or in Jerusalem (First Station) at 18:00 - end 21:00
- short guided tour in the area
- romantic piano trio concert
- coffee/herbal tea + snacks + cheese tastings
- local wine or cider.
Enjoy a short guided walk in the area with wonderful views of Nahal Ktalav or the walls of Jerusalem, followed by light refreshments and a magical one-hour musical performance in a secret location in nature. Our good friend Benji Goodman joins the concert at the piano.
There are two options for a musical program:
- Light classical music, tango, jazz: Piazzolla, Kreisler, Gardel ...
- Music from favorite movies: Morricone, Williams, Zimmer ...
We'll try to adapt the event to your needs.
Operated according to corona safety guidelines of the Israeli Ministry of Health. Our team is vaccinated. Self- arrival.
Fixed price: 4000 NIS for up to 20 participants, each additional person 150 NIS. (Group leaders free!)